Monday, May 6, 2013

What do I do?!....

Day 6 of Story of My Life challenge, What do you do?

I do a lot. My schedule is so crazy. Just saying. Instead of giving a paragraph description, I'm going to give you a day by day description.

Monday is class 12n-5:50p, work from 6p-11p
Tuesday is class 10:30-5:50p, work from 6p-11p
Wednesday is the same as Monday.
Thursday is the same as Tuesday, minus the work.
Friday is usually work 9:30a-4p
Saturday and Sunday is everything... editing, writing, homework, spending time with family, and napping!

Monday- Wednesday I work at health club. Friday's I work at a winery.

The thing that is scary to me is that all this is about to change. Summer classes and my last semester next fall, everything is changing.. needing a new job, needing a change. It's all scary.

In between all this I have to fight to find time for friends, myself, my family, and my boyfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.