Friday, May 3, 2013

Things That Make Me Uncomfortable...

Day 3 of Blog Everyday in May with Story of My Life.

There are many things that make me uncomfortable.

Along with Jenni, one includes things that happen in the bathroom. Last summer we were at a friends cookout, with lots of people, and even more food. There was this really awesome dip that I ate. Little did I know it had beef in it- which I haven't had in three years. It hurt my stomach so bad. You know when you try to hold it... you start to sweat, then get chills, then just want to pass out? Yeah that happened to me. I don't even like to talk about it with Michael. It was so uncomfortable.

Almost as much as that, I don't like to hear what people have to say about my work. I rather hear the negatives about it- how I can fix things, than the positives. I don't know why. I makes me nervous and blush when people like my work. I put so much effort, time, and sometimes blood, sweat, and tears into everything I make- which you would think it would make me so thrilled when people appreciate it, and I am thrilled, but I shut down when people say it. For example, during our critic this semester in Metals (you know what that is now, right?!), my professor was saying how proud and impressed she was with how much I've improved over the last few months. Several people were commenting on them, and I didn't know what to say! I need to get over it.

We are all human, everything isn't going to make feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.