Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley Lately for Sunday Social!

1. Four favorite things to do on a weekend. 
1. Catch up on the weeks shows- New Girl, Modern Family, The Office
2. Nap. Sunday is usually nap day.
3. Sleep in. I like to sleep. So sleeping in is usually a must on the weekends.
4. Seeing the family. Every Saturday or Sunday is family day. Go home to see everyone.

2. Four favorite things about your best friend.
1. There are always always there for me.
2. They are encouraging and positive.
3. They let me vent without judging.
4. It's always a good time with them.

 Moma.

Emma.

Michael.
3. Four things you'd do with $100,000.
1. Pay off student loans.. there wouldn't be much left after that,
2. Buy a house- downpayment
3. Save for a rainy day!
4. Take a trip.

4. Four favorite books you've ever read.
Okay, this is embarrasing, but I hate reading and never ever do.
1. Chelsea Handler's books.
2. Soul Pancake- Rain Wilson
3. Mindy Kaling- Is everyone hanging out without me
4. ???

5. Four favorite snack foods.
1. Cheeto Puffs
2. Cereal- not a snack food, but I treat it as a snack
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Grapes or Bananas

6. Four things you must to daily.
1. Talk to my mom.
2. Instagram.
3. Drink lots of water
4. Mascara and eyeliner!

Happy Sunday everyone... it's now my nap time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.