Saturday, May 4, 2013

Favorite Quote!


Day 4 with Story of My Life: Favorite Quotes and why.

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect... It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

You know someone who always in a bad mood or every little thing ruins their days. And it's not like they've just had a bad day, they are always like that. I love this quote because I try to be happy and see the positive things in everything. Yes, when something bad happens to me, I get way down in the dumps, but the next day- after a good cry, a nap, and a shower- I am much better. Life isn't perfect, you can't expect it to be. That's what makes it interesting, ups and downs. You find out who your true friends are, how great the Lord is, and what to do in doubt. 


"If you acted the way you wish you felt, soon you'll feel the way you act." -My Moma

My mother has told me this quote since I was a preteen. It's not saying, be fake or put on a front, it's saying stay positive! Act positive when time are low, and before long, you won't have to act anymore- it'll come natural. Act like you love everyone, and before long, you will love everyone. Moral of the quote, be nice, stay positive, and don't be mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.