Thursday, April 25, 2013

IT IS OKAYYYY!

I am so excited to link you with a complete waste of makeup for one of my favorites- venting.

The semester is winding down, and I am going to blog more this summer! Let's start here.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay to plan ahead.
It's okay to be scared of the future.
It's okay to be scared to quit your job of two and half years for a completely different direction.
It's okay to be excited to have a four week summer break.
It's okay to book yourself a message the week before dead week.
It's okay to eat all the brownies.
It's okay to depend on coffe.
It's okay to buy the coffee because you don't have the energy to make it yourself.
It's okay to write, rewrite, proof, and write again a simple email.
It's okay that I am a die hard fan of The Office and I'm happy it's going off.
It's okay that I can't save money.
It's okay that I won't be able to spend money in a few months because my life will be all class- no life.
It's okay to take too many classes just to graduate in the fall.
It's okay that I blog once every three months. :(
It's okay to be so over this blog layout.
It's okay to need one day to yourself to do nothing during the weekend.


It will be okay. 

2 comments:

  1. Indeed it will be okay. It always is, isn't it?
    Why are you happy The Office is going off? I'm not sure how I feel. I still really like just about every single episode. But I think you're saying that it's like loving your child, but you're glad when they move off to college?
    Good luck making it to graduation! The end is always the toughest because you can just taste the victory - maybe since you are going to be REAL busy, you won't notice that the end is so near. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, well I spoke too soon. I watched last nights episode of the office and cried my eyes out at the end. That hug on the commercials were making me so mad. I thought they were going to brake Pam and Jim up. Now I'm so sad that it's only got 3 episodes left. Sad thing is, the office won't come back from christmas break from college. ;)
      Thanks for reading. Stop back!!! :)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.