Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken

I'm starting to get into crock pot recipes. I'm finding that a lot of meals that I like can be done much easier in a crock pot. 
So one of my favorite meals.... chicken teriyaki! 
I add too much sauce for my own good.
I saw this on, where else, Pinterest. It was amazing! 

Ingredients:
1 pound of chicken diced
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (whatever is your favorite)
1/3 cup sugar
3 garlic cloves, minced
favorite rice

side notes 
> I added 3 pounds and it still wasn't much, so if you want left overs- add more! Just throw a little more of the other stuff too.
>> I used garlic powder instead of cloves (because I forgot to get them at the grocery and it's all I had)
>>> I used Uncle Ben's Teriyaki Style rice... you know the 90 second kind. :)

How to:
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken
2. Dice raw chicken
3. Add chicken to sauce and combine
4. Pour chicken mixture to crock pot
4. Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked throughly
5. Cook rice and pour chicken over

Super fast and easy. Super yummy!
I don't know what it is about chicken teriyaki, but I love it reheated!

Hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.