Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's Ok Thursday!

Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup- which today is going to be for me. I ask wasting good eyeliner.


Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK to....
be so tired that i want to nap in my car for the 45 minute break in between classes.
think about the nap i'll take later today to get me through the day.
call my half milk- half coffee drink, coffee, when it's not really.
make a blue print of the bridal shower i'm co hosting- in APRIL!
think about the future and plan plan plan.
not want to go to my class in 20 minutes. it's the second week of classes.
blog once a week to get back into it. i really miss it!

hope you have a better-than-OK-day!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute list... I've always been thinking about naps lately. LOL! Weird.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.