Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Linking up with The Vinage Apple for Pinterest fun!

So let's get to it...
Awesome quilt bedspread.

Love the neutrals. Ok I love everything.

Love this one too.

The aqua cabinets are to dieeee for!

Calligraphy! I want to learn OH so BAD!

This is seriously from Lexington. You know, where I'm from!
I saw it all over facebook, then saw it on pinterest. So funny!

Adorable!

"Disney taught me that the best way to express
sadness is to throw yourself on the nearest
object and sob."

HECTOR!!!

Love me some mint green.

This is perfection!!!

Ok. These are the best cookies. I've made 3 batches in 2 weeks.
Chocolate chip, peanut butter, and pretzel cookies!

Reese Pieces Cupcakes.

How awesome!

Please.

Love love love this Stella& Dot

Walter White!!
Excatly.

 You can find all these pins and more right here. I have been pinning more and more lately- after taking a break from it all!

10 comments:

  1. I love the "What Disney Taught Me" so true!

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Come again won't ya!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! Love the church sign! New follower from the hop!

    http://bringingupallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! The church sign is too funny! I also love the outfit with a touch of mint.

    I'm stopping by from Michelle's link-up.

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint rocks and do does my home town lol

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! I ADORE that neutral outfit with the chevron maxi skirt. *NEED* alert :-). Also love that barn party...would rather enjoy attending one of those! So nice to "meet" you today for "OHP"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to try to make one of those skirts! :)
      You wouldn't want to plan an outside wedding? ;)

      Delete
  5. Love all of your picks girl, but that chevron grey skirt is calling my name.

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm going to try to make it this weekend!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.