Saturday, July 14, 2012

My First Weekend Post......

This is my first Saturday Sunday post ever. And you'll soon find out why.....

After a horrible night of working on my feet, I thought it would be a good idea to come home and edit some pictures from last weeks wedding- with some wine to unwind.

I created a new watermark. I love it. And THEN I realized.....

20+ photos in, I had a huge typo. Any typo on a watermark is huge, but I misspelled photography- photogpary.

NoBigDeal!

Just kidding it is. Now I have to go back to eachhhhh imageeeee and  redo it...

Ugh isn't the start of my frustration.

Public Safety Announcement: Don't drink and edit.

 Also, if you're dyslexic, triple check everythingggg!

Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh that's such a pain! I have done it myself, so I completely understand! Yet for some reason, I never learn. I continue to drink wine and blog.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.