Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five for FRIDAY!

So it's been a while since I've done this link up, and blogged in general. I miss it. I miss you all. :(But watch out! I have 3 weeks of summer left, and down 2 jobs (out of 4)! I'm going to have so much free time (I hope).

Linking up with the lovely Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.
Photobucket
1. Emma, who some of you may know- who has taken a break from blogging.. has agreed and decided on our bridesmaid dresses for her 2013 Spring/ Summer wedding. I will take the credit for it, since I did pick them out- kind of. I saw a bridesmaid at the winery last weekend in the dress, asked her where they got them, and we went to try them on. They are ADORABLE!

2. I am gearing up and preparing for vacation. A word I long for. It's going to be just me and my mom, ocean side in Florida. Toes in the sand. Tea in my hand. Sun on my skin! I'm going to miss Mike a ton, but that's all I'll miss from this place. I need a break to escape from reality of business, and epically before classes start again... in 3 weeks!

3. School is approaching, and I've got to be honest.. I am looking forward to it! I have seriously gained 12lbs this summer. I just eat all the time. When I'm in class from 10-6 4 days a week, I don't have time to eat. With back to back to back classes, running up and down four flights of stairs, and working my butt of in class like a work out- there's not much time to eat and when I do, I work it right back off. So with the hope to lose the weight and finally get back into the routine of creating work again- I'm excited.

4. 5k.. I'm thinking a lot this week about training for one. I don't know if I can or not. My ankle is so jacked, but I want to! I don't know if it's just me being out of shape and gaining weight or what. But I think it would be fun!

5. This is pretty much how I feel lately.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.