Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Round Up!

Ok. Finally getting back to blogging. I've been dog/ house sitting since Thursday and left my laptop at home. :(
Well here's my busy weekend!

Friday I did 101 things.. packed, laundry, cleaned a little, bank, grocery, and got ready for a cookout! My bff Emma, who some may know, was throwing a party with her fiance for his birthday! It was too fun getting together with friends, catching up, and just hanging out. Michael had to work and missed it. :( Here's some pictures of the fun!

Hey there bud.

Little Zoey playing with the cows.

Amazing sunset.


Lady's picture!

Emma's bridesmaids/ maid of honors picture!

Co-MOH and Emma,
Lindsey and Kayla!
Birthday boy, Emma, and Huck.

The engaged couples there. I mean whoa.
 Saturday I woke up early to meet mom and go to some yard sales. I got some really awesome deals! An iron, The Beatles Yellow Submarine vinyl, and a ton of other things! After about 4 hours of dealing around, I 'accendtley' fell asleep for a while and had it was a great nap! Michael was going to come see me but he got sick after work. Poor thing! So I went out for dinner with my mom! Came back to the house and seriously was in my PJ's by 9:30pm.

Sunday after church, we had lunch as a family! I really seeing them. I got to meet up with my old high school friend, Heather who you may remember me talking about several times. She moved to New Mexico with her husband, who is serving in the Air Force. She recently had a baby boy, and already has a sweet little 2 year old girl. I was so great to catch up with her, see her face to face, and meet baby Hudson- which I became the baby burping whisper. She and I have a lot in common and no matter how long we go without talking or seeing each other, we are still so comfortable and can chat for hours- which we did. 5 hours later, after many talks, we finally met up with Michael's parents for his birthday dinner, a week later! Better late than never though right?!

Baby Hudson!

The pups I've been watching.
My goofy, beautiful niece.
It was a fun, family, and friend filled weekend. I couldn't have asked for anything better- except maybe Michael feeling better. :(

Enjoy your week and hope you enjoyed your weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I loved the pictures! So cute! Put them on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I'm never on Facebook but I put them up just for you! :)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.