Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup on this hot hot Thursday!
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK to babysit at a real house, with real pets, and really want your life to be like that...

It's OK to look online for place settings that you know you don't need and will never use.

It's OK to spend too much time thinking about where Michael and I will be in 2 years.. a house? a dog? what type of dog? what will our shower curtains and towels look like? will we have a seasonal wreath? SEE! It's ok, it gets annoying though because I've got to wait....

It's OK to be SO excited for this weekend.. time spent at the lake and time spent with family!

It's OK to really want to stop blogging and take a nap. It won't be worth it, I work in a hour and a half.

It's OK to lose sleep, not to do productive things to watch Breaking Bad.

It's OK to eat a hotdog that expired 2 weeks ago (hopefully it's ok).

It's OK to be grateful that things work out in your favor.

It's OK to literally miss someone who you saw 5 hours ago.

5 comments:

  1. You will totally have a seasonal wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I feel you on the hot dog thing. I just threw away Babybel cheese that has been sitting in the fridge for, I swear, 6 months. And milk? If it's within 5 days of expiration, it's okay. That date that stuff for the worst-case scenario.
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Yes I have a block of cheese I used once- 8 months ago, that is in the fridge. I always smell the milk first! It's alright. :)
    Thank you for coming by and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute blog you have here :):) I love it! please come check out my blog some time !!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.