Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's OK Thursday.

Linking up A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's OK Thursday!

I've been dealing with a lot lately internally and trying to figure out myself with others. So today's link up is going to be very helpful to just get it out!!

It's OK to be annoyed with the way things are going.
It's OK to speak up about those things with those people.
It's OK to not say anything to some people who will blow it out of proportion.
It's OK to have only slept 5 hours last night.
It OK to over analyze and that everything personal.
It's OK to be über excited to go to a wedding this weekend with my Michael.
It's OK that people ask me everyday if we're engaged yet, and now I'm thinking maybe we should wait until I graduate.
It's OK to not really want to wait until I graduate, that 'that' thought lasts for .28 seconds. That's 2 more years people.
It's OK for people to feel the need to give me advice when they're the one troubled.
It's OK to just want to throw in the towel.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paige, my name's Paige. (Sorry, I just had to do it!) I agree with over analyzing! I do it so much! I try not to. Like, I have to talk myself out of it. So crazy.

    I hope whatever is making you want to throw in the towel lightens up. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige! :)
      It sucks to over think EVERYthing when you just wanna do it or say it. Ugh!
      Thanks for reading and stopping by. Come by again!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.