Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up (late in the day) with From My Grey Desk!

Photobucket

1. My birthday is this coming Monday and my mom surprised me with a new iPhone! YAYY! My 3gs was on the fritz and annoying the heck out me. She got a little sneaky with Michael and surprised me with the 4- in white- perfect! So let's facetime people.

2. I have been working NON stop this week. Seriously though.. From 9am-11pm I'm either working or driving to work. It has drained the life out of me. But today Michael and I had the WHOLE day off together so we've been running errands, catching lunch with my mom, and shopping around. We are going bowling here shortly with some other friends! Holla! (I'm so bad at bowling.)

3. Michael got a new job! AH! He starts week after next. We are both nervous and excited for a change of pace.

4. I get to see my family this weekend AND have two days off. SAY WHATT!??! Yes! I took off for my birthday Monday and I somehow got off Sunday too. So I have plans to spend it with my family, get a mani and pedi, take naps, blog, and watch Grey's reruns!

5. I've started babysitting the cutest babes this week for my college professors that are married (and adorable). They are 8 weeks old baby girl TWINS and a 3 year old. Precious! It's hands down my favorite job out of the three. Their little smiles, cries, and big bellies! Aw.. so cute.

Well everyone, enjoy your weekend. I'll be back Monday for a double post... BIRTHDAY love and weekend wrap up!

5 comments:

  1. Well happy early birthday!!!
    So much fun to get a new phone!!
    I too am loving my nanny job...there is just always so much love!!!

    Happy birthday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And yes, it is so fun to play with little being all day and not deal with mean angry people like my other jobs! Enjoy your weekend too!
      :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for the new iPhone! I swear I can't live without mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. My 3GS was so great and I had it for 2 years but the 4 is much better! :)

      PS. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.