Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday!!!

Linking UP with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for top five Friday thingsss!

Photobucket


1. Having tomorrow off is what's getting me through this week. Lots of wedding bliss will be in tomorrow's air. Michael's cousin's wedding, a wedding shower, and another wedding I unfortunately can't make. It's going to be FUN, I hope. Now to figure out what to wear. AH!

2. I'm starting to spruce up my little bloggy here a little at a time. I added an 'about me' and added a little more bio to each page. Check them out and let me know what you think! It's so fun to have a place to escape to, isn't it?
3. Last night I tried out the sock bun roll to get some curls. I am still currently wearing this mess of a bun on top of my head. I'll post about how it turned out!

4. Realized how blessed you are is a bittersweet feeling. Bitter because why don't I always realize that? Sweet because well it makes you feel good and safe. It's a great to be able to talk with some friends casually about issues, them realizing their are problems, and willing to fix it and try!

5. New expensive addiction; chicken teriyaki subs, fries, and LEMONADE. Whither it's Great Steak Potato or Penn Station, I've eaten 3 this week. They both have amazinggg fries too! And lemonade, let me tell you, I've drank more lemonade (sugar free or diet) since giving up caffeine than I have in my entire life. It's summer time, it's perfect time for lemonade!

Lastly, this is my 100th post! Finally!
Thank you all for keeping me going!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! That is a great accomplishment. A weekend of wedding fun sounds like the perfect excuse to celebrate and dress up!

    Colleen
    Daybydaydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for post # 100
    Hope you weekend was as sweet as your week!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.