Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!

Yesterday was Michael's 23rd birthday!!! He doesn't care much about his birthday.. it's just another day and he is still the same guy just another year older. I understand that to an extent, but it's also a day to be a little bit selfish and have the attention. I love birthdays, always have. Not just mine, but others. I love the entire idea and celebration of them- until I hit 30 then I'm done.

Wonder what he was wishing for?
I took the day off work to spend the day with him and he ended up having to work until 9pm. :'( I just kept the day off and got ready for the party after he got off. Party, as in me fixing him dinner and giving him his presents.
He is one of the hardest people to shop for because if he wants something he just goes and gets it... then about 2 days before his birthday, after I've already got him something dumb, he figures out what he wants. Gur. As you may or may not know, we are HUGE ENORMOUS fans of The Office. While out shopping this weekend I stopped at a local bookstore to look for a book (which they didn't have), but did find this..
It's called Office Kit: This is Huge! That's What She Said
 I mean I'd love this, but still it's not much. So I'm going to also surprise him with this...


Balloons attached with a picture and the reasons why I love him- 23 of them, and a note with more reasons.

I love balloons in your favorite color on birthdays for some reason. I guess it makes me feel like a kid again, and who doesn't want to feel like that when turning older. For my mom's 50th birthday I snuck into her office while she was on lunch and filled it with 50 purple balloons. Then for Emma's birthday this Feburary I (actually it was Michael that) got her 22 yellow and pink balloons. Last year on Michael's birthday I filled his garage with blue balloons (that were actaully still in there last I looked- deflated).

I was laughing so hard that my hands were
shaking so it's super blurry.
In honor of my love, him turning our favorite number 23, and one of our songs- I leave you with this...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.