Wednesday, June 27, 2012

7 Questions!!

This is my FIRST link up with Gentri Lee!



Let's get to asking!

1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
I've thought about this a lot. I love Disney movies. So I'd say Jasmine or Pocahontas- although she's not technically a 'princess.' What about Princess Buttercup from The Princess Bride?

2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)
I have to plan my day before bed. Like... I'm getting up at 8:30, leave by 9:30, go here and here... Then if my day doesn't go to schedule I get so annoyed.

3. What's your "go to" outfit?
Skinny jeans, t-shirt, & toms.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
Yep, one! Heather 27!

5. What's your favorite precious stone?
All stones are precious! And all are my favorite. :)

6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
Pay off my car and student loans. Give some to a charity & church. Buy a house. And lastly, go on a family vacation aboard.

7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...)
Ugh. I don't like this question. :) I've got really long eyelashes and hair. I just wish my hair would grow quicker!

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm a plan-aholic too. Down to the last minute. Also I didn't even think of Princess Bride! I love that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a little annoying having to plan plan plan.
      I went and saw that movie Tuesday in theater.. They show 'retro' movies once a week! ;) I love it!
      Thank you for coming by!

      Delete
  2. The Princess Bride is the best movie ever, and I love the book too! And after all, since Buttercup is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world--that's at least benefit of being her. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is? Wow!
      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you linked up! :)
    Pocahontas is definitely a princess. her dad is a chief, so she counts for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.