Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Linking up for the second time today. Now with This Kind of Love!



I'm loving (and hating) that I so incredibly sore from my two hour work out yesterday morning. I can barely move, sneeze, cough, breath, but at least it's working.

I'm loving that I've got a couple of crafts marked off my To-Do list this week. I will be posting about thoughs this week!

I'm loving (and also hating) the Grey's finale. I'm sorry I keep talking about it.

I'm loving that I don't have to work Monday! Holla.

I'm loving (and again, hating) that I have to work this weekend. I love my job, hate missing family stuff.

I'm loving that when I have panic attacks or anxioty about my/ our future, Michael calms me down so quickly.

I'm loving the new vaccuum I got for $10 at a yard sale this weekend.

I'm loving planning a bridal party with the CO MOH for Emma this summer!

I'm loving this picture...

What are you lovely people loving?

1 comment:

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.