Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday.

I love Wednesday link ups.
Now for what I'm loving with This Kind of Love!


I'm loving that my laptop came back to life! After posting a frustrating status on facebook last night, an old friend texted me and figured out how to fix it. It was so simple and so awesome! YAY! It's alive. I should get to backing up images....

I'm loving that I've slept in until 10 all week!

I'm loving last weeks Grey's. I just watched it yesterday and the ending killed me.

I'm loving Avery and Keptner together.

I'm loving that I'm starting to clean out my closet today. I mean OUT!

I'm loving that Michael and I have spent a lot of time together this week. It's great.

I'm loving that (most of) my family is being really supportive of the decisions I am making.

I'm loving I finally got my Dean's award money today!

I'm loving that I got a new job! That I haven'ta started yet, and a little nervous.

I'm loving that Mother's Day is this weekend! Family time!!

I'm loving the new toothpaste I'm using!

I'm loving that mom booked our vacation for the end of the summer today!

I'm loving a lot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.