Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm loving Wedneday!

I've got to say, this is one of my favorite link ups and I've missed it for several weeks now. It's time to be positive!



I'm loving that I have 2 more days of class before summerrrr.
I'm loving that Michael and I went to look at rings yesterday. These are our top 3 from yesterday.




I'm loving that I my necklaces are DONE! First mini production collection is complete. And...
I'm loving that I've got 4 people saying they want one (one being my mom).

front
back


front
back


front
back

I'm loving the Old Navy sale from this weekend- still. These is the one picture of my 'Old Navy' outfit I got for dirt cheap. Jacket $4, jeans $2, tank $1 and top $2! I also got shoes for $3, more tanks and tops under $4, running and yoga gear gear for under $5 each!

Leather Jacket $4.
TwitPic from this weekend!

I'm loving some of the decor Emma and I found out thrifting for her bridal shower (that is really far away lol).




I'm loving that I am going home this weekend to get some stuff crafts and stuff done at my grandparents and mom's.
I'm loving the knobs I found out thrift shopping this weekend for that cabinet we I'm are redoing!



I'm loving (but I'm sure Michael isn't- although he doesn't know) that I am secretly pretty much planning the wedding now... In the heat of the moment the other night, Michael slipped that he'll be popping the question within the next 2 months. I don't want a long engagement so I've got to get to making and planning NOW!

So I'm loving a lot this week. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. All of those rings are gorgeous! Those are really in now. I have 4 friends/relatives getting married and they all have one similar to those. Your necklaces are really neat! Hoping you have a great Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rings are gorgeous!!! have a good friday!:)

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.