Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Linking up with the expecting mother at This Kind of Love! ]


What I'm loving today (and this week) is....
• My new job. It's summer. I've been saying I need to save for months now and now I can. I'm working 2 jobs! My new one is at a local winery and Ioveee it. I'm actually sitting on the porch right now as I post this, listening to the birds chirp and watching the vines grow. Yesterday I did a lot of tasting- lucky me lol.

• Grey's Anatomy. I'm so sad tomorrow is the season finale but I'm so looking forward to it! I kinda looked online and found some sad news with who maybe leaving the show. This series always has my nerves and emotions crazy.

• Today is my Friday! Well kinda. I took off tomorrow to watch Grey's in peace. I work Saturday but still!

• My really great friend (who I talked about before, Heather- and not to be confused with my sister Heather) surprised everyone and came into town. She just recently had a baby and lives in New Mexico. The best part is- she's going to be here for at least a month!!

• I keep bragging and praising my mom's lifestyle changes.. And I'm going to keep doing it. She has been walking about 5+ miles a DAY! For a women who doesn't walk, or work out much, and has an office job- I think that's awesome. I'm SO FREAKING PROUD OF HER!

There's a lot I could go on about but I'll leave it at those. It's been a great week for the most part. Stressful and had down moments but I keep trying to remind myself of all the great stuff I have going too! :)

You all enjoy your Wednesday!
Lots of sunshine and love sending your way!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB! Can't wait to see all the pics of you and your friend and her new BABY!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.