Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!


Linking up with The Vintage Apple again for one of my favorites- Pinterest!

High speed photography of balloon
poping!

Center piece box!

So cute and comfy looking.

iPhone image printer! Gemme!


Pallets. Michael's dad just got a TON of pallets.
Summer projects here I come!

Smores! Hollaaaa.

Strawberry pretzel salad. THE BOMB!
My mom makes this allll the time.

Tennis ball genius!

Outside wedding venue. Breath taking!

Blueberries rolled in
yogurt and frozen.
I'd do grapes!

Colored pencil rainbow wall. Amazeballs.
You can check out all these pins and more over on my Pinterest!

Enjoy your night everyone!

6 comments:

  1. How many boxes do you think it would take to complete the rainbow pencil wall?!?! But it looks cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably like a 1,000!!
      I wanna do it!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Those s'mores look delicious! Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they?! Can't wait to try them. Thanks for reading! ;)

      Delete
  3. Strawberry pretzel salad looks completely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!!! It's strawberrys, jello, cream cheese, cool whip, pretzels, and nuts! Amazinggg! Perfect time of year for it too! Thanks for stooping by!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.