Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting!!

Alrighty! It's Wednesday. It's Oh how Pinteresting link up with The Vintage Apple! YAY! Love this link up, well I love Pinterest! So here we go....
Love the shelving!

Censor towel. How funny!
I love aqua dishes. Our future kitchen will
be aqua.

This is so sad, so true.

BAH!

Beautiful (expensive) enamel necklase.

How springy and cute.

Jewlery organizer. PERFECT!

I'll do that!

Molten Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Is your mouth watering yet?

Outside relazing area. Don't you feel more relaxed by just
looking at this?

You can find all this pins and more here!
Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe I should not have seen a picture of that jewelry organizer. I think I might have to get my husband to make me that! It is perfect!! I like the 'college loans' photo. Ugh, I am STILl paying on my loans 6 years later.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jewelry thing is built into the way. How amazing!
      Yes, Unfortanately I'll be paying off student loans the rest of my life. :(

      Delete
  2. I love that keep calm and snap on poster! Maybe that will be my next purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute?! :)
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Can I just come LIVE with you? If it's anything as good as these pins, you must have the CUTEST house! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.