Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No links up for me today.

It's Tuesday. The day of Top 5 Tuesday, and Target Tuesday.
I'm not going to have the time to link up today. I start my new job in 14 minutes. I'm actually sitting in my car waiting for the boss lady. I'm working until 2 then heading to my other job from 4-11pm tonight... Then repeating it tomorrow with an extra hour.
I'm seriously thinking about taking off Thursday night so I can A. Catch up on sleep and B. Watch Grey's with no interruptions!

Anyways, enjoy your link ups today people. I hope I find a minute to do tomorrows!

I could really get use to waking up and coming to this beautiful place.

Enjoy your day. It's a beautiful day here in Kentucky this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.