Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

I said 10 minutes ago 'I'm not even tired!!' then I sat down and can barely keep my eyes open!

Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup!


It's OK that I started tanning again.

It's OK that I am tired now, I can nap.

It's OK that I am so sore it hurts to walk, because I've lost 3 lbs in 3 days!

It's OK that it's going to be in the 90's this weekend.

It's OK that I have to work this weekend.

It's OK that I love lace.

It's OK to have plans for myself and not do them.

It's OK that Michael's birthday is a week from today and I have NO idea what to get him.

It's OK to want more for yourself.

It's OK that I bought 2 new nail polishes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.