Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

It's already Thursday. :( But good news is that is the link up day with A Complete Waste of Makeup!



It's OK that I took off work tonight to watch the season finale of Grey's in peace! I am so anxious- it's ridiculous.

It's OK that my car is pretty much trashed. I still haven't cleaned it out from practically living in it finals week.

It's OK that my new job makes me nervous. I had my first tasting yesterday and I 1) forgot to ID the young ladies and 2) Poured wayyy too much wine. Whatever. Now I know and I'm sure they appreciated it lol.

It's OK that it's about a 25 minute drive to the winery. It's a beautiful drive.

It's OK that I've got to drive home again this weekend. Positive; I get to see my family and home town friends. Negative; I have to get gas again. A tank of gas in one week is a LOT for my little Civic.

It's OK that we aren't going to South Carolina in July like planned anymore, because we're going to take a trip to Nashville or Gatlinburg instead!

It's OK that I am already tired and I've only been awake for about 3 hours. Nap later!

What is OK with you lately?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.