Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Linking up with this kind of love for today's link up of what is it I am loving!



I'm loving this weather! Although yesterday was muggy. :/
I'm loving that Michael has an interview tomorrow for a new, great job (but not loving how stressed out he his about it). 
I'm loving that he is also fighting he fears, anxiety, and stress and pushing forward with it because he knows it's the right thing.
I'm loving that Easter is finally almost here! Egg hunt, kite flying, and family time!
I'm loving that Keeneland opens Friday! Going to bet all our money away.
I'm loving that Grey's Anatomy is finally back on tomorrow!
I'm loving that my photo series got Dean's award this past weekend at the gallery opening.
I'm loving that I am prepared for class crit today and already ready for tomorrows! That's a first.


What are you loving this week?!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Come back and read more often! :)

      Delete
  2. YAY so much fun stuff to love!!!
    Good luck to your bf on his interview!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! He's so nervous. Bless his heart.

      Delete
  3. Hope that Michael's interview went well and hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.