Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

Linking up with Jusy Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday. Today? The beauty products I can't live without!


#1. Mary Kay Face Products. Day/ Night Soultion, Mositurizer, Cleanser, Eye Creams, Masks- the whole thing! I sold Mary Kay for a hot minute at the start of college. It changed my life skin. It's awesome! I use it twice a day!
#2. Mary Kay Make Up. I'm a little bit of a Mary Kay whore. I only use her products. From the mascara to the lip gloss!


#3. OPI Nail Polish. I've always loved nail polish, but it got to another level when I started to work at Sun Tan City a couple years ago. It's pricier than others, but it lasts forever!

#4. Dove Shampoo and Biolage Conditioner. I love Dove Intense Repair Shampoo and Condition. It smells so good and really strangthens your hair. Biolage is salon quality and smells so great. It leaves my hair so incredibly soft.



#5. Angel Body Lotion. Again, thank you Sun Tan City for getting me hooked. I put it on twice a day. It smells sutile but great. You know how some lotions are watery? This one isn't, it's creamy. The great thing about it is that there is no alcohol in it at all, so it won't dry out your skin- espically when your tan.

4 comments:

  1. I used to use that tanning lotion like it was going out of style! Sadly I had to stop spending so much money and I cut that one out of my budget! I also love me some Mary Kay, haven't used any in years but it is great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really miss my discount from there! Thank you for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. OK I have a MK question… do you have there make up brush set? If you do do you like it/ recommend it?
    alsoooo i SWEAR by DOVE shampoo!

    XO happppppyyy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have them and yes I love them! You know how some brushes shed really bad after a few washes? Not these. I had the same set for nearly 2 and a half years. They are awesome! And worth the spending in my opinion. I use the powder brush that's seperate ($10 I think?) for my mineral powder.
      Also, Dove rocks! :)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.