Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OH how Pinteresting.

So I am currently in the process of printing images for my finals next week ask we speak. I have about 101 things to do and no time, but still blogging? Because that makes since.

Linking up with The Vintage Apple!



This past weekend or so I have had time to pop on Pinterest for a bit and here are some of my favorites:

Getting these when that time comes.
Toms.


:'(


Seriously? Dying. 


So romantic!

Wintery- I know. But still cute!

Soooo true!



Grey's.

Me- most of the time.

Short. Sweet. To the point!

You can find all these pins and more here.

2 comments:

  1. My brother has one of those two-faced cats. He named her Peepacheek, which he thought was the name of the mouse in the Chronicles of Narnia. He meant Reepacheep. Oops! Shoulda looked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aw! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.