Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

It's been a pretty rough week, so this link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup couldn't come soon enough!


It's OK that I have no more classes! SUMMER! I have crits next week, but those are easy and fun!

It's OK that still have a lot of work to do before that though.

It's OK that I think I'm changing my mind on some major details and nervous to say it.

It's OK that Michael tried something new and I didn't like it.

It's OK that I booked 2 photo shoots and 3 meetings this weekend on top of my plans already.

It's OK that I'm going to have to drive home everyday for the next 3 days. Buy buy gas, but hello friends and family.

It's OK that I really have no idea what I'm going to do this summer. I have a ton of craft ideas, and no job ideas.

It's OK that I am really grouchy this week. It happens.

It's OK that I have slept maybe 9 hours in the last 48... I can sleep in next Friday. :P

It's OK to want something so bad that it keeps you up, it's in your dreams, it's in your thoughts every hour, and it's just not the right time for it.

It's OK that I talked for about 2 hours last night until after 1am with a great friend about where our lives are going...

It's OK that our lives are soo similar with me being 21 and her being 39...

It's OK that we celebrated this girl friend's birthday this weekend and I didn't know she was turning 39- I honestly thought she was like 34.

It's OK that you've wasted your time to read all of this jumble- if you have! ;)

What's OK with you?
Have a great day yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.