Friday, April 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up today with Lauren for all things good about Friday (and this week), on this Good Friday.
Redundant?



1. It opening day of Keeneland! But I'm not going. :/ Too much work to catch up on.

2. Michael had a great interview yesterday.. Now just playing the waiting game. Prayers are appreciated and needed.

3. Titanic is back out- in 3D. I'm not a big fan of 3D, they usually suck, but I just want to see Rose and Jack on the big screen again!

4. Anthony Davis was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. It was too funny. Here's the video.

5. Easter is here! Lotsss of family time, eating, and laughing. I can't wait. I'm going home to my mom's to stay tomorrow with the niece and nephew too (prayers needed again ;).

Enjoy your weekend bloggies! Be back for Weekend Round Up Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time with your family this weekend and prayer are being said for you!

    You can read about my "nephew" on my High 5:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/feel-good-hight-five-friday-4612-day.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! Newest follower!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the read and the follow! :)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.