Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bucket List: Part ONE

I've been thinking a lot about life.. Where's it going? What happens after school? How did I get this old? Am I living enough? These are literally the beginning of my 20's- I need to act like it right?
I was talking to Michael the other night about this FUNK I've been in lately. I pitched my idea about our honeymoon... Whenever that may be. And he was kind of in...

GO ON A ROAP TRIP.

We have talked about doing it since high school. I seriously want to drive up north, visit friends in Minnesota and Wisconsin, drive to Colorado to go skiing and see a my recently engaged friend, and down to New Mexico to visit my dear friend and her new born. I just don't think the typical week off will be long enough..

Here are some other things that are on my life long list:
SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
GO TO THE AIRPORT AND BUY A ONE WAY TICKET TO SOMEWHERE
LEARN TO BLOW GLASS
VISIT NIAGARA FALLS
GO TO VEGAS
GO ON A DISNEY CRUISE
BACKPACK THROUGH A COUNTRY
VISIT THE LAND DOWN UNDER
RIDE A HORSE ON THE BEACH
LEARN TO BARTEND
RIDE AN ELEPHANT...
VISIT BALI
VISIT INDIAN
ICE SKATE IN CENTRAL PARK
OWN MY OWN BOUTIQUE
WATCH FIREWORKS IN AN AIRPLANE
SING ON STAGE WITH A BAND

These are just a few of the things that are on my list. Some of them are larger than others, but I just want to do them. I just want to do them all.

This being a 'part one,' I will return to this subject a time or two (or three) more to finish up.
Let me know what some of your "to- dos" are, I would really love to hear them! Or if you've done any of mine- tell me! I'd love to hear those stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.