Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving this week.


I'm loving A LOT.
Loving the fact that I'm finally doing my taxes this weekend.
Loving the fast that I got a lot done on my metals necklace today.
Loving all the jars I got this week!
Loving that I have Friday off with Michael.
Loving that I am trying to figure out my life, where I stand in other peoples life, and what really matters.
Loving that tomorrow is the last day of classes- this week is dragging on.
Lastly, I'm loving the weather we are having. SUPER hot, but I love it!

1 comment:

  1. great list!

    i should do my taxes this weekend too...but i won't haha.

    cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.