Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Jamie again over at this kind of love for What I'm loving Wednesday. It's the day of linkups for me! I'll be doing a lot of blogging today, so thanks for reading! :)



I'm loving that it's 60 degrees outside, even though I'm sitting inside.
I'm loving that I'm off work tonight which means...
I'm loving that I have nothing that I HAVE to do today. But there are a ton of things I should do.
I'm loving that the Save The Date from our fellow friends that we got last night. I can't wait until November 10th! Plus, I'm shooting their weeding. :)
I'm loving the pictures I woke up to this morning by my good friend, Erica.

This camera was my great aunt's.

March Madness!


I'm loving that there are new 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy playing on TV from 1pm-4pm this week.
I'm loving that the weather is looking better for Friday! Hiking we will go, unless it rains, and we'll go to the aquarium instead.

What are you loving?

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't I hear about this Grey's mini marathon? I'm really looking forward to it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday on Lifetime. It use to come on at 2 and 3 but they added another hour! ;)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.