Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Roundup

Guess who hasn't blogged, or been on blogger in almost 5 days.... THIS girl. Ugh. I've missed it so much. I have thought about my blogs in my head, but seriously haven't found the time. But here I am not, ready for this week- full of blogs!

Although it's technically Tuesday, I'm still awake and it's still Monday for me. So here's the weekend roundup:

Friday! Mike was off (hooray!) so we did A LOT, which is actually totally unusual for us to do on our days off. I was house sitting this weekend so I went and checked on the pups massive boxers. So adorable, but wildddd. Then.... the amazing happened. I went to my sister's work (the eBay store back home) and sifted through- no joke- about 30 old mule mason jars. I picked out 15 to buy. Michael and I just looked around the place and were in amazement with all the stuff there and wanted most of it. We have become these antique lovers and I love every bit of it. I love the stuff because it's old, has personal history, and beautiful- he loves it for the HISTORY literally. He looks up this and that to see it's details. So it's perfect that we both love it! Anyways, after that we were to a couple antique places in town... did a little tax stuff (ugh) and went to dinner! Dinner with my whole family- as in mom, sister, brolaw, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, cousin, grandma and pa, Michael and myself! Whoa. After an hour wait, it was so nice to sit around and talk. We don't see each other nearly as much as we'd like.
THENNNN the UK game. WINNNNNNER winner chicken dinner! We got our revenge on IU!
Davis saying 'no thanks' lol

Saturday! I did a LOT of nothing up until that night. I was photographing an event for a girl named Brooke. She is a 17 year old high school student that has bone cancer, and the doctor's have told her there's not much more they can do. In hopes to cheer her up and fulfill her dreams of going to the mall of America and the Graceland, a charity event was put in place to raise money for the family to travel. We ended up raising over $10,000! Seriously?! WOW! Brooke was put in the hospital Tuesday, but was able to make it to the event via Skype in her hospital room. Lauren Mink performed, Ronald McDonald made an appearance, along with a silent auction, raffle prizes, face painting, Zumbathon and more! Here are a few pictures from that evening.




Brooke watching Lauren sing.

Ronald's magic show.

Little league team talking to Brooke

Zumbathon.

SUNDAY! I did so more nothing! I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and watch UK kick some Baylor Butt!
Coach Cal rocks
South Region CHAMPS!
Looks at those winners. Could they BE any cuter?
FINAL FOUR BABYYY!
HERE WE COME LOUISVILLE! 

happy Monday (or Tuesday) see you all for link ups tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.