Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Target Tuesday!

I was going to do this link up last week, but didn't get to. So I'm excited this is my first link up with Tara with Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday.


Xhilaration® Juniors Strapless Maxi Dress - Purple WatercolorWomens Mossimo Supply Co. Lexie Canvas Flip Flops - Khaki


Mossimo® Colorblock Blue Envelope ClutchBueno Turquoise Crossbody

Upholstered Storage Ottoman - BrownDwellStudio® for Target® Andalucia Comforter Set


Xhilaration® Juniors 1- Piece Ruffled Monokini - Polka Dot


I love that someone has finally made a one piece that isn't ugly! I am adoring all the bright colors this season!
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I seen that clutch in Target today! I really liked the pink one! I really love that dress too! SUCH pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that clutch a couple of weeks ago and love it, but never tend to use any clutchs I buy.

      Delete
  2. Target ALWAYS has the cutest maxi dresses! And there are so many cute 1 pieces this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress!! I'm not against 2 peices but I like to have a good one peice! :)

      Delete
  3. that one piece is adorable!! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?!! You're welcome, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I posted the exact same turquoise bag in my link up. It's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo love that one piece and that maxie dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I really want both of them. That swimsuit is just too adorable.

      Delete
  6. I am going to have to buy those sandals, TOO CUTE!! I love that one piece too. Great Target Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I pretty want everything. Those sandels looks so comfy don't they? Thanks for reading!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.