Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sunshine Award!!

With only two weeks back on the blogging world, I have won a sunshine award from the lovely and sweet Crissy at A Berry Sweet Life. AHHHH! SO exciting! WooHOO! :)


The rules for the Sunshine Award:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

Here are the 10 Sunshine Award questions:
Favorite color? Green. Every shade, every hue, every green. I tend to lime, melon, bright or pale greens.
Favorite animal? Dogs! I love all dogs! Small or big! I have to love penguins too though since Michael is oppsessed with them.
Favorite number? 23 and 33.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Mountian Dew- I'm drinking one now!
Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Um, I don't know. I would say Facebook but I'm on twitter a lot lately. 
My passion? Photography!
Prefer getting or giving presents? Who doesn't like getting gifts? But I LOVE giving them.. the look on people's face when they open them!
Favorite pattern? Pattern? No idea... I love all types. I just know it when I see it.
Favorite day of the week? Friday. I don't have class or work. It's the start of my every 3 day weekend. Plus Michael gets a lot of Fridays off. Also, every other one is payday!
Favorite flower? Penoies and Daisies. I loveee these flowers. I grew up with a peonie bush in the from yard and I remember picking them and shaking them lose. Then I'd go to my grandparents and pick all their daisies out of the yard and play with them. I even named my late lab, Daisy.

My Nominations are...
 considering I only have 12 followers and 3 of those Crissy nominated! ;)
1. Courtney @ From Here to Eternity
2. Kaitlyn @ The Carter Chronicles
3. Ashley @ Likeomgitsashley
4. Lauren @ White Blank Page
5. Meg @ Sweetly Complicated

I know I broke rules by not nominating 10-12 people, but 3/12 followers have already been nominated and some blogs I can't find. :(
Don't hate me.

13 comments:

  1. Peonies are my favorite flower too! I was nominated for the same award and I'm glad I found your blog - so cute! You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? It's a fun award. Thanks for reading and following! :)

      Delete
  2. i love green, dogs, & PEONIES too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too sweet!! Thank you :) I loved all of your answers. I will defintely be posting about this as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  4. SUCH a fun award isn't it!? Thanks for following me. Your blog is too cute and you are gorgeous! Excited to be your newest follower :) *xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you!! It's a fun award, thanks! Excited to have a new follower!

      Delete
  5. I just started Twitter and I like it, but more of my friends have facebook! I guess I'll keep doing both until more people convert over to twitter :)
    THANK YOU for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat. I like twitter cause I don't have a ton a followers so I can really speak my mind. ;) I use it to follow celebrities more than anything.
      Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Done and done! Thanks girl! I love love peonies too.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.