Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting!

So I've been up since about 8:30 this morning, and a thing you should know if you don't already. I am NOT a morning person. I rarely get up before 10:30, but really more like 11am.


I am been working like a mad women the last two days on my portfolio, so now I'm taking 15 minutes out of my day to link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple.

I LOVE navy and green! 
Is this not the cutest thing?

Yay for brights!


Again with the blue and greens. 

Ultimate fridge.


Wedding colors one day? MELTS MY SOUL.


Check out all these posts and more at my Pinterest by clicking right here!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of the baby and the cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving neon a lot! I love that picture! I actually tried on a neon cardi the other day and thought I looked like a highlighter and put it back because I was scared I couldn't pull it off. Maybe I'll give it another try! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love neon! Although I don't think it looks as good on pale people as tan and I'm a ghost right now!

      Delete
  3. Naps are seriously the best thing in the whole entire world..well okay..one of the best things! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those super-bright friendship bracelets!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.