Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting!

Linking up for the second time today. Now it's with Michelle and The Vintage Apple with
I love when you sit down at your computer and have a great Pinteresting session. You seriously just lost in it. Before you know it, 2 or 3 hours have gone by. Seriously! I've found some really great things this week! Click the blue under the image for the original home. Also, follow me on Pinterest!

Pinned Image
I love the wallpaper/ paint.


Pinned Image
This necklace gives so much inspiration.
Pinned Image
This is so incredible.

Pinned Image
How cute for a bridal party?

Pinned Image
Navy, purple, and a slash a green.
Perfect.

Pinned Image
Amen.

Pinned Image
Everything about this makes me melt!
Pinned Image
Sping blues.
Pinned Image
Dark wood and stones. Country charm.

Pinned Image
Last week I posted a drawing I did of a necklace I'll be
making in class. This was my inspiration. It's
incredible.

Pinned Image
I wish there was a home for this.
I am so inloveee!
Pinned Image
Look at those eyes and spots. I just wanna run around with it.

3 comments:

  1. I just saw some mason jars at the store the other day and ALMOST got them to put some flowers in! This makes me wish I would have got them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a problem. I have way too many jars!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.