Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's OK Thursday

I've got some down time and it's the perfect time to link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's OK Thursday!

It's OK that my opinions don't matter sometimes, right? 
It's OK that I got some new clothes this afternoon! Check some of them out.

Black and cream floral lace dress!
Kentucky blue straight legs




It's OK that I am EXTREMELY excited about this weekend- SO much going on. The third anniversary with Michael, cosmic zumba, the aquarium, a trip to visit Michael's brother and sister in law, student art gallery opening, and 
It's OK THE UK vs UofL GAME! is the highlight of my weekend.
It's OK that I am taking some major changes in life soon that control my day to day routine drastically.
It's OK that I got Michael Disney movies for our anniversary that is Sunday. :P
It's OK that I am also going to take him to the penguin encounter at the aquarium Saturday as a surprise! (He's mildly obsessed with penguins.)
It's OK to get pissed!
It's OK to need a nap after being up for 2 hours. 
It's OK to want a little more in life- it keeps you moving. 


What's OK with you this week?

4 comments:

  1. i think i have that lace dress! is it from Marshalls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those pants and the dress!

    Ohh your weekend sounds like so much fun! Take lots of pictures… but i dont have to tell YOU that :)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also got a neon pink/ blue/ grey shirt to go with those pants. :)
      I will be sure to take lots!!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.