Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's OK Thursday.

Linking up with Neely again for It's ok Thursday over at A Complete Waste of Makeup.
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK that I completely sleep deprived due to staying up until 1am and waking up at 7am this morning, and yesterday.

It's OK that I am STILL working on my BFA portfolio and it's due at 8am tomorrow.

It's OK that I am going to try to finish up working on everything by the time the game comes on at 6:50pm.

It's OK that what I just said probably isn't going to happen.

It's OK that it I came to school this morning at it was 85 degrees in the art building, so when I could catch a break I went home and changed into minimal clothing.

It's OK that I got crappy news at work- they will get what they ask for and nothing more.

It's OK that my eyes are starting to fall down and ask for sleep. NOT YET EYES!

It's OK that I drank a milkshake in about 5 minutes earlier today. It's not ok that I'm lactose intolerant.

It's OK that my shoot may have to get rescheduled Saturday due to rain, because Michael is off Saturday AND Sunday (that rarely happens, but has twice in the last 2 months).

What's OK with you?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything done that you need to girlie! Good luck! I stayed up way late last night and woke up super early and I didn't even have to wake up. Stupid body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you hate that? I did get everything done and got accepted! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  2. my hubs is lactose intolerant too & we just had ice cream...haha

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.