Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Linking up with Neely with A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's OK Thursday!


It's OK that I'm letting go of pressuring things to go 'my way'.

It's OK that I'm probably not going to live up to that last thing I just said.

It's OK that I went to bed at 4am feeling like I was going to die, cause I'm ALIVE!

It's OK that I literally bought 14 glass candelabras yesterday because I felt bad for the cashier that got them out of the back room for me. I asked for 2.

It's OK that I haven't even started my BFA portfolio yet. Actually, it's not ok. I've had all week.

It's OK (according to Emma) that I've watched Grey's Anatomy and blogged all week instead of being productive on my break.

It's OK that I got a major project of my 'to-do' list though.

It's OK that I we aren't going to the aquarium tomorrow, because we are going hiking instead- YAY! (we are saving about $100 by doing so.)

It's OK that I didn't go to Gatlinburg this week with my bff, cause we went out for a date last night!

What is ok with you lately?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.