Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

This week has been stressful to say the least! I have good news though.....

I got accepted into the BFA program! YAY!! I've spent the last two years working on drawings, paintings, photos, bowls and jewelry, and so much more to prepare for this. I spent about 25 hours Wednesday and Thursday doing last minute touches before setting up my final portfolio for the committee review this morning. I couldn't wait any longer and spent a desperate email, and received the best news back! So now I can breath!

Michael is off all weekend! This rarely happens and has happened twice in the last month or so!
Although he is working ALL day, 9am-9pm.

It is payday! It's the first paycheck that I am not going to BLOW. Trying to save more is my goal going forward.

Not only did I sleep in until 11am, but also took a nap. Double wampy.

This weather is AMAZING! I seriously wore shorts, a tank, and flip flops yesterday. It was incredible. It also makes the buildings on campus so hot- like 82 to be exact.


Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting accepted into the program! You have to be super excited! It's warm here in Maryland too, it was 80 yesterday, only 65 today but still gorgeous. The trees are blooming and I'm so anxious for Spring! Have a great weekend Paige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm thrilled beyond belief, and relieved mostly. It's been rainy all week, but I don't even mind it because it's still in the high 60s and 70s! I'm ready or spring too! Thanks Laurie- enjoy your weekend also! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been sleeping until 11 almost everyday and taking a nap around 3:30. Isn't that ridiculous?! I guess we need it if we do it, right?! Congrats on getting accepted! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not ridiculous it's awesome. Sleep is needed! Lots of it for me to function. Thanks so much, I'm so excited!!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.