Friday, March 2, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up again with Lauren From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
1. It's spring break! A couple things planned... Arts & Craft show with mom tomorrow, a day road trip to Gatlinburg with Emma, get my portfolio ready for BFA entry, and trip of some sort with Michael. We haven't decided yet- hiking or the aquarium!
2. The huge storm that happened Wednesday and tonight. I am so blessed that nothing serous happened to anyone I know. I know there is some serious damage out there though.

3. Remember the other day when I said exciting news that I couldn't tell yet? Well I can. My bff Emma- that most of you know, got ENGAGED this week!! So excited for her!

4. I was thinking how thankful I am to have a mom like I do. Her office is going through some changes and they are doing some letting go and position changing. I actually worked there this summer as an intern, so I know the people there pretty well. I even did head shots for the entire office this week. Today someone got let go. It's sad because she has 2 daughters in high school and is a single mom. My mom was just telling me a little bit about it and how thankful she is that it wasn't her. My mom has worked there for about 8 years, but in this industry for about 25!  Anyways, we are so lucky it wasn't her, but that doesn't mean she is in the clear yet!

5. I know I said spring break once, but it deserves two shout outs. I get to clean, organize, get some stuff done on my blog and website, lots of editing pictures, and spending time with friends and family!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Be safe!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and Emma have an awesome time in Gatlinburg! I haven't been there in a while, but I really loved it the times I've been. Also, I'll say a prayer for your mom! I had a friend who's mom was in the exact same situation. I know that can be so scary! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Crissy! We are seriously driving down there for the day and coming back up- we need a mini getaway. Thanks for your prayers! :)

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.