Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!

My first link up with The Little Things We Do with Lauren...



1. The highlight of my week was having class cancelled Thursday to start my spring break early.
 
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be  country chic. I love warm colors mixed with bright colors.
 
3. My first vehicle was   a Grand Vitara! I loved that little thang.
 
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  my iPhone and chap stick- burt's bees to be exact.

5. My favorite way to waste time is  blogging! I love laying in bed and watching hulu and whatever is on though!

6. Right now I could really go for a long nap. I didn't sleep too well last night. I went to sleep late- I woke at 7 this morning to storm- and never went back to good sleep.
7. This weekend I will be  going to an art show with mom, a zumba blacklight party, and dinner with Michael's family.

3 comments:

  1. love me some burt's bees chapstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh what is a zumba backlight party?! So curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly what it's sounds like- fun! My work (I work at a gym) throws a "Cosmic Zumba" every month. We turn off all the light and turn on all black lights, dress in neon clothes, and Zumba! I'll post pictures!

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.