Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nieman Marcus Cookies!

These cookies are the most incredible cookies I've ever had! And believe me, I've had my fair share of cookies. I sometimes call these Derby Pie Cookies.

What you need:
2 cups butter
4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
5 cups oatmeal
24 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
18 oz milk chocolate chunks
2 cups of brown sugar
1 tsp salt
4 eggs
2 vanilla
3 cups chopped pecans

How to:
  1. Preheat oven to 375`
  2. Measure oatmeal into blender and blend to a fine powder (to create a flour)
  3. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugars
  4. Add eggs and vanilla
  5. In a second bowl, mix together flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda
  6. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients a small amount at a time
  7. Add chocolate chips, chunks, and pecans
  8. On a greased cookie sheet, using an ice cream scoop, place scoop onto sheets, 2 inches apart
  9. Bake for 10 minutes
  10. Move to cookie sheet immediately

Notes:
  • Receipe makes a TON of cookies- serously, like over 100.
  • It halfs well, not well in forths though.
  • If the make it, store in air tight container for up to two weeks.

1 comment:

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.