Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's OK Thursday!


I'm linking up for It's OK Thursdays today! In my past I've ironically had dreadful Thursdays but not anymore, because;
It's OK that most morning when I wake up the first thing I think about is what am I going to eat!
It's OK that Michael and I aren't going to go anywhere for spring break like I really, really, really, wanted to.. but that doesn't mean I'm dropping it.
It's OK that I love more many shows that I have time for (as I sit here and catch up on Whitney and New Girl).
It's OK to think about my future as if were a movie... Stairing Zooey Deschanel or Ashley Judd with Josh Hartnet, in a 1950's country home, with a lab puppy and ok, I'm done.
It's OK that I wish parts of my body were bigger and some parts were smaller (Whitney just reminded me).
It's OK that I love painting my nails, and the one day that they stay perfect.
It's OK that today is my Friday- YAY!
It's OK that I have 4 followers. I'm excited to have those 4. :)
It's OK that I think of Grey's Anatomy as if they are real people that I talk to once a week, and that I feel bad for Owen and Christina right now because of the tough time in the marriage.
What's OK with you?!

6 comments:

  1. I watch too many shows too! It's crazy trying to fit them all in haha! And I, too, wish certain parts of me were bigger and smaller! Love Whitney! That show's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show is so funny. When she put that bra on I died laughing!

      Delete
  2. Seriously.... how do we get our nails to stay perfect for MORE than one day?
    I LOVE that I'm not the only one who thinks about what we're going to eat when we wake up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! I seriously paint my nails twice a week. Each time filing, sanding, buffing, and applying a top coat after. I HATE that all the work lasts for 1- 2 days tops before they chip or something.
      I seriously think food is always on my mind, so no worries.

      Delete
  3. We are a lot alike...so glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.