Saturday, February 18, 2012

I guess you should get to know me right?

In hopes that I'll have followers one day (although I do have ONE now, Miss Emma, thanks bug), I guess I should tell you all a little about who I am. My "bio" over there doesn't give too much info.
  • I am 21 and a true cancer. Which means I'm overemotional, protective, moody, unable to let go, and most of all, amazing. Okay, so I added that last one.
  • I was born and raised in the Lexington, Kentucky area. I lived in Lexington until I was 7 and moved to Nicholasville, where I really grew up, graduated high school from, and moved away from 2 years ago. I didn't move far though.. Richmond is only about 40 minutes away.
  • I had an awesome boyfriend of almost 3 years. We were best feiends in high school and reconnected a couple years later and have been inseprable since. We have a great relationship and incredible friendship. He is my main man and really main everything.. the first person I go to for everything.
  • My mom is literally my best friend. I talk to her at least 3 times a day.
  • I have the cutest neice (5) and nephew (3) that are so wild!
  • I am double majoring at Eastern Kentucky in photography and jewlery/ metalsmithing. It takes up so much time. I changed my major 3 times so I'll be there forever. No, but I "should" be graduating this spring, if we are going by when I graduated high school, but who goes by that. I have about a year and a hald left after this semester.
  • I work at a gym here in Richmond and I am also
  • One of the most unathletic or fit person. I've worked at 2 different health clubs for about 4 years now and eat like a pig and lazy as a bulldog. I love Zumba though, and bike riding. I love working out but can never find the motovation.
  • I love to cook, correction bake. I like spending the day in the kitchen baking up something new. I like to cook too, but cooking and baking are two completely different things.
  • I love all things crafts. The kitchen table is covered with all my crafts in progess (I think I'm up to 9 now).
  • Living in Kentucky, I'm a TRUE BLUE FAN.

I am sure that I am missing so much, but now at least you know me a little better.

Thanks for reading.

GO BIG BLUE!!! (the bball game is on right now and we just hit a ballin 3 pointer, sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.