Monday, February 20, 2012

Dramatic girls and delayed questions

First off, why are girls so much more catty than guys are? Seriously, if you can answer that for me I'd love it. I won't go into details about my recent experience but there is just a lot of drama starting that is uncalled for and so unneeded. It's ridiculous. I mean, at what age do WOMEN (which believe it or not, at 21 and 22, we are) stop trying to start crap and start trying to understand each other and high five each other after apologies? What is the point of repeating yourself like a broken record of something so petty! I've learned a lot in my life, surprisingly, and one is to pick your battles. You can not go on forever mad at someone for something so stupid and senile. I don't know about you but A. If I don't have enough time to call my family and say hello as much as I'd like cause I'm so busy, then I certainly don't have enough time to go back and forth with you about something to incredibly stupid and B. I have bigger and more important things in my life to point my energy to instead of arguing or proving my point to you. If you don't get it, that's no longer my problem either. Don't people want peace in their life? Don't they want to be stress-free? Don't they want to be on good terms with people and be civil to one another? I do! And if at peace for me means ignoring you and going on with my life than so be it, and if at peace for you means stirring up the pot even more than so be that too, I'm just sitting here ignoring you. ;)

On another note... I am really trying to let Michael pop the big question on his own time, but so help me I am so tempted to just do it myself. I love him and I know it'll happen eventually
'all in good time,' as my mother reassures me constantly. But what is "good time" anyways? Good time for him, for me, for the world? I use to be a lot more... I wouldn't say pushy, but maybe a lot more adamant. I let it go a lot more than I use to. I told myself a couple things... God has a plan for me, bigger than I have for me. All in GOD'S time is what Mom should start saying. Not my time. I just have to believe that God will let Michael when that time is and prepare him. I am just so impatient. Seriously, I hate traffic, waiting in lines at drive thrus, waiting for elevators. I need to keep moving. This is defiantly teaching me to wait.. and wait my turn. It'll be here one day. I would say what's the rush, but I'm use to saying what's the wait? I'm learning. I am honestly, really trying. I don't want to jump into it and then say, we rushed into this (btw, you can still rush things even if it's been 3 years). I don't want to push him. I know this (marriage) is what he wants, so it's not like I'm forcing him to do something, I'm just rushing him... And I don't want that either. I want him to be happy and if waiting another year or five will make him happy, I'll be right here waiting. I'm not going anywhere. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. I'm happy with him... even as just my boyfriend. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love this post...ALL of it! So well said...and so needed to hear this and have reassurance for my own self during this.

    You're smart, Paige and your time WILL come in God's time! Being patient is hard...I have zero patience (as you know lol), but this is just one of those things. I'll be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay true to yourself and do you. Don't let stupid crap get you down for nothing. What's the point?

      You know more than anyone how much I'm anticipating that day and that question haha. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I found you from Emma's blog! I'm a new follower! Such a cute blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Crissy! Feel free to stop by and leave your feedback. I can't wait to check out your blog.

      Delete

It makes my day reading your comments. I appreciate your feed back, opinons, and love.
Thank you for reading this crazy, clustered, random little blog of mine.